|East West Capital Partners (“EWCP”) is a global private equity investments and corporate finance advisory firm headquartered in Singapore with a presence in India, Malaysia, UK and USA.
Our core investment themes are:
1) The increased spending power of the middle class in emerging markets creates a need for additional investments by the private sector in healthcare services, medical products and world-class clinic facilities.
2) Intellectual property which has so far predominantly been created in the developed markets will take advantage of the manufacturing and development infrastructure and skills that are available in emerging markets.
EWCP focuses on investing and advising in Healthcare and Life Sciences companies, covering:
Our 4 Partners (Sanjay Sehgal, Duncan Moore, Ram Radhakrishnan, Hans Brenner) – who between them have over a 100 years of combined domain and operational expertise, investment track record and global contacts within their areas of expertise: private equity, capital markets/research, pharmaceutical operations and medical technology manufacturing.
- Facilities (e.g. hospitals, specialty clinics)
- Services (e.g. clinical research organizations, healthcare insurance, IT)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. specialty pharma and drug delivery technologies)
- Medical Technology (e.g. OEM/manufacturing of medical devices)
With proven operational, advisory and investment expertise, EWCP seeks to leverage its global network by working with strong management teams who have a vision to compete globally.
Since our inception in 2005, we have advised several companies across the world on their global strategy. EWCP invests using its Partners’ capital and draws on a network of capital providers who wish to co-invest in our deals.